Saturday, January 1, 2011

The New Year Post Part 2


I am also very proud and happy indeed to have dived with some of my friends who decided to get diving license. They tried our discover diving activity before and from there decided to obtain a diving license. I accompanied them on one of their diving class to take a picture.

Not only did I take a picture but I took some videos as well... Here is one of the video:






Along the way, I was able to see some fishes enjoying a hearty meal... I could not help but take a picture of them...


After our dive, our boat docked in Cebu Beach Club. It was also the time where my fellow SWAT medic Gerry and some other PNP personnel had their first diving lesson. As always, the first diving lesson usually starts in the swimming pool. Well, I had the opportunity to take a picture of Gerry performing one of the basic skill... removing the BCD underwater and putting them back on...


Well, I was told that our Diving Instructor has scheduled for a scuba diving activity activity for the two groups together. Perhaps he has decided to come up with one Graduation Dive for the two groups....

No comments:

Post a Comment